The unlikely pilgrimage of Harold Fry : a novel / Rachel Joyce.
- ISBN: 9780812993295 (acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 0812993292 (acid-free paper)
- Description: 320 p. : map ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Random House, c2012.
- 14 of 20 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries). (Show all copies)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Northern Essex Community College.
2 current holds with 20 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Northern Essex - Haverhill Campus||Stacks||PR6110 .O98 U55 2012 (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Summary:|| Harold Fry is convinced that he must deliver a letter to an old love in order to save her, meeting various characters along the way and reminiscing about the events of his past and people he has known, as he tries to find peace and acceptance.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Walking > Fiction.
Men > Great Britain > Fiction.
Great Britain > Fiction.
Joyce, Rachel, "The unlikely pilgrimage of Harold Fry : a novel," New York : Random House, c2012.