Weapons, gear, and uniforms of the American Revolution / by Michael Burgan.
- ISBN: 9781429676472 (library binding)
- ISBN: 1429676477 (library binding)
- Description: 32 p. : ill. (some col.), col. maps ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Mankato, Minn. : Capstone Press, c2012.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 2 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries).
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gloucester||Children's Nonfiction||J/ 973.38/Burgan (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Lynnfield||Children's Nonfiction||Children's / E 230 .B87 2012 (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Contents Note:|| The shot heard around the world -- Uniforms -- Gear and tool -- Light weapons -- Heavy weapons.
|Summary:|| "Describes the uniforms, gear, and weapons used by U.S. and British forces during the American Revolution"--Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:|| Grades 4-6.
Search for related items by subject
Burgan, Michael. "Weapons, gear, and uniforms of the American Revolution." Mankato, Minn. : Capstone Press, 2012.