Grandpa's garden / written by Stella Fry ; illustrated by Sheila Moxley.
- ISBN: 9781846860539 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1846860539 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781846868092 (softcover)
- ISBN: 1846868092 (softcover)
- ISBN: 9780606238243 (Turtleback)
- ISBN: 0606238247 (Turtleback)
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 27 cm.
- Publisher: Cambridge, MA : Barefoot Books, 2012.
- 2 of 3 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries).
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gloucester||Children's Picture Books||J/E/ Fry (Picture Books) (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Reading||Children's Picture Book||CHILDREN'S PICTURE BOOK FRY (Text to Phone)||Checked out||05/30/2017|
|Swampscott||Children's Room jP Paperbacks||jP/PB Fry (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|General Note:|| "Step inside a story."
|Summary:|| Billy learns about gardening from his grandfather. Includes gardening tips.
|Target Audience Note:|| 1st paperback ed.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Gardening > Fiction.
Grandfathers > Fiction.
Gardening > Juvenile fiction.
Grandfathers > Juvenile fiction.
Grandparent and child > Juvenile fiction.
Fry, Stella, "Grandpa's garden," Cambridge, MA : Barefoot Books, 2012.