- ISBN: 9780984592265 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0984592261 (alk. paper)
- Description: 103 p. ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Wilmington, NC : Lookout Books/University of North Carolina Wilmington, c2012.
- 1 copy at NOBLE (All Libraries).
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gloucester||Adult Nonfiction||811.54/Rybicki (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Summary:|| In poems raw and graceful, authentic and wise, Rybicki pays homage to the brave love he and his wife shared during her 16-year battle with cancer, and praises the caregivers nurses and doctors and friends who helped them throughout. He invites readers to bear witness to not only the chemotherapy, the many remissions, and the bone marrow transplants, but also the adoption of the couple's son, the lifted prayers, the borrowed time, and the lovers' last touches.
Search for related items by subject
Death > Poetry.
Farewells > Poetry.
Loss (Psychology) > Poetry.
Grief > Poetry.