- ISBN: 9780761355939 (lib. bdg. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0761355936 (lib. bdg. : alk. paper)
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 24 x 28 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis : Carolrhoda Books, c2012.
- 2 of 2 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries).
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gloucester||Children's Picture Books||J/E/ Chall (Picture Books) (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Marblehead||Children's Picturebook||J EASY CHALL (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Summary:|| Relates, in rhyming text, a child's trip from his urban home to his grandparents' farm, where a secret surprise awaits at the end of a long weekend.
|Target Audience Note:|| Ages 5-9.
Search for related items by subject
Chall, Marsha Wilson, "A secret keeps," Minneapolis : Carolrhoda Books, c2012.