Bambino and Mr. Twain / P.I. Maltbie ; illustrated by Daniel Miyares.
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 21 x 26 cm.
- Publisher: Watertown, MA : Charlesbridge, c2012.
- ISBN: 9781580892728 (reinforced for library use)
- ISBN: 1580892728 (reinforced for library use)
- 1 copy at NOBLE (All Libraries).
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gloucester||Children's Early Books||J/E/Maltbie (Picture Books) (Text to phone)||Checked out||06/18/2013|
|Marblehead||Children's Picturebook||J EASY MALTBIE (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Summary:||In 1904 Sam Clemens leads a reclusive life in New York City after the death of his wife, who was also his editor, until his cat Bambino influences him to re-join society. Includes brief notes on the life and work of Samuel Langhorne Clemens who was known to the world by his pen name, Mark Twain.|
Search for related items by subject
Twain, Mark, 1835-1910 > Fiction.
Authors, American > Fiction.
Cats > Fiction.
New York (N.Y.) > History > 1898-1951 > Fiction.