Bambino and Mr. Twain / P.I. Maltbie ; illustrated by Daniel Miyares.
- ISBN: 9781580892728 (reinforced for library use)
- ISBN: 1580892728 (reinforced for library use)
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 21 x 26 cm.
- Publisher: Watertown, MA : Charlesbridge, c2012.
- 1 of 1 copy available at NOBLE (All Libraries).
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Marblehead||Children's Picturebook||J EASY MALTBIE (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
|Summary:|| In 1904 Sam Clemens leads a reclusive life in New York City after the death of his wife, who was also his editor, until his cat Bambino influences him to re-join society. Includes brief notes on the life and work of Samuel Langhorne Clemens who was known to the world by his pen name, Mark Twain.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Twain, Mark, 1835-1910 > Juvenile fiction.
Twain, Mark, 1835-1910 > Fiction.
Authors, American > Fiction.
Cats > Fiction.
New York (N.Y.) > History > 1898-1951 > Fiction.
Maltbie, P I. "Bambino and Mr. Twain." Watertown, MA : Charlesbridge, 2012.