In excellent health : setting the record straight on America's health care and charting a path for future reform / Scott W. Atlas, MD.
- Description: xxiv, 359 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Stanford, California : Hoover Institution Press, Stanford University, 
- ISBN: 9780817914448 (cloth : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0817914447 (cloth : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780817912246 (cloth : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 081791224X (cloth : alk. paper)
- 3 copies at NOBLE (All Libraries).
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Beverly Main||Adult Nonfiction||RA 395 .A3 A85 2011 (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Gloucester||Adult Nonfiction||362.1/Atlas (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Marblehead||Adult Nonfiction||362.10973 ATLAS 2012 (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Contents:||The WHO ranking of health systems redux : a critical appraisal -- The limited value of life expectancy comparisons in ranking health systems -- Infant mortality as an indicator of health and health care -- Measuring medical care quality in the United States -- Evaluating access to America's medical care -- Specialists and medical innovation : the best of the best -- Maintaining excellence while reducing costs : an American solution.|
Search for related items by subject
Medical care >
Health care reform > United States.