Shades of hope : a program to stop dieting and start living / Tennie McCarty ; with a foreword by Ashley Judd .
- ISBN: 9780399158063 (hardback)
- ISBN: 0399158065 (hardback)
- Description: xv, 303 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Amy Einhorn Books/G.P. Putnam's Sons, 2012.
- 2 of 3 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries).
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Danvers||Adult Nonfiction||RC 552 O25 M393 2012 (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Salem||Adult Non-Fiction||616.8526/McCARTY (Text to Phone)||Checked out||07/02/2016|
|Saugus||Adult Nonfiction||616.852 McCarty (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Summary:|| "The founder of the Shades of Hope treatment center uses her personal story as an illustration of the philosophy behind the Shades of Hope program, which is renowned for its successful approach to treating eating disorders and addictive behaviors"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Eating disorders >
Eating disorders > Treatment.