- ISBN: 9780803476219 (hardcover : acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 0803476213 (hardcover : acid-free paper)
- Description: 186 p. ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Avalon Books, c2011.
- 1 copy at NOBLE (All Libraries).
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gloucester||Adult Fiction||FICTION/Dearmin (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|General Note:|| "An Avalon western" -- jacket.
|Summary:|| Matthew Stoker, Harvard graduate, returns from the war to find that the family plantation has a new owner. He becomes a hired gun and heads to a new life in Colorado. On the way, Matt discovers that Maria Johnson's father has been murdered and she is being harassed. John Culbertson, Maria's neighbor, wants the Johnson ranch, but would he resort to murder and then confront Maria with a phony deed?
Search for related items by subject
Colorado > Fiction.