- ISBN: 9780727881243 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 0727881248 (hbk.)
- Description: 379 p. ; 23 cm.
- Edition: 1st world hardcover ed.
- Publisher: Sutton : Severn House, 2012, c2000.
Search for related items by series
- 3 copies at NOBLE (All Libraries).
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gloucester||Adult Fiction||FICTION/ Blake (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Lynnfield||Adult Fiction||Fiction / Blake, J. (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Wakefield||Adult Fiction (Lower Level)||FICTION Blake, J. (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|General Note:|| "First published 2000 in the USA in mass market format only"--T.p. verso.
|Summary:|| "Sheriff Roan Benedict comes from a family of hard-headed men who have a habit of rescuing and falling for equally hard-headed women. And sure enough, he's falling for a woman he just shot..."--Jacket p. .