- ISBN: 9780823422876 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0823422879 (hardcover)
- Description: 213 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Holiday House, 2011.
- 1 of 1 copy available at NOBLE (All Libraries).
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Merrimack College||ERC-Y/A Books (2nd)||[ERC] PZ7.C3193 End 2011 (YA) (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Summary:|| In the prison-like school that is his last chance, thirteen-year-old Robbie tries to recover from events that brought him there, including his uncle's war injuries and the death of a classmate who may have been his friend.
|Target Audience Note:|| 12 and up.
Search for related items by subject
Cerrito, Angela, "The end of the line," New York : Holiday House, 2011.