The team that forever changed baseball and America : the 1947 Brooklyn Dodgers / edited by Lyle Spatz.
- ISBN: 9780803239920 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0803239920 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Description: x, 380 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Publisher: Lincoln : University of Nebraska Press ; [Phoenix, Ariz.] : Society for American Baseball Research, c2012.
Search for related items by series
- 1 copy at NOBLE (All Libraries).
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gloucester||Adult Nonfiction||796.357/Team (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Summary:||Tells the story of the 1947 Brooklyn Dodgers in contextualized biographies of the players, managers, and everyone else important to the team.|
Search for related items by subject
Rickey, Branch, 1881-1965.
Brooklyn Dodgers (Baseball team) > History.
Baseball > History > 20th century.
Discrimination in sports > History.