The team that forever changed baseball and America : the 1947 Brooklyn Dodgers / edited by Lyle Spatz.
- ISBN: 9780803239920 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0803239920 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Description: x, 380 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Publisher: Lincoln : University of Nebraska Press ; c2012.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at NOBLE (All Libraries).
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gloucester||Adult Nonfiction||796.357/Team (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
|Summary:|| Tells the story of the 1947 Brooklyn Dodgers in contextualized biographies of the players, managers, and everyone else important to the team.
Search for related items by subject
Rickey, Branch, 1881-1965.
Brooklyn Dodgers (Baseball team) > History.
Baseball > History > 20th century.
Discrimination in sports > History.