- Large Print Book
- ISBN: 9781410446176 (lg. print : hc : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1410446174 (lg. print : hc : alk. paper)
- Description: 663 p. (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Thorndike Press large print core
- Publisher: Waterville, Me. : Thorndike Press, 2012.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at NOBLE (All Libraries).
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Beverly Farms||Adult Large Print Fiction||Large Print Fiction/ Benaron (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (p. 657-659).
|Summary:|| Rwandan runner Jean Patrick Nkuba dreams of winning an Olympic gold medal and uniting his ethnically divided country, only to be driven from everyone he loves when the violence starts, after which he must find a way back to a better life.
Benaron, Naomi. "Running the rift." Waterville, Me. : Thorndike Press, 2012.