- Large Print Book
- ISBN: 9781410444271 (large print : hardcover)
- ISBN: 1410444279 (large print : hardcover)
- Description: 317 p. (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print ed.
- Publisher: Detroit : Thorndike Press/Gale Cengage Learning, 2012.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 2 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries).
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Beverly Main||Adult Large Print Fiction||Large Print Fiction/ Schulman (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Melrose||Adult Large Print (Main Floor)||Large Print Schulman (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Summary:|| When the Bergamots move from an upstate college town to New York City, they're not sure how they'll adapt. Soon Richard is consumed by his executive role at a large university. Liz, who gave up an academic career to raise her children, is busy ferrying young Coco around. And fifteen-year-old Jake is taken into the fold at an elite private school. But their upper class cocoon is ripped apart by scandal when Jake causes a good family to face bad choices. Bestseller
Search for related items by subject
New York (State) >
New York >
Manhattan (New York, N.Y.) > Fiction.
Large type books.