- ISBN: 0590761579 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780590761574 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : ill. (some col.) ; 18 x 21 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic, c1998.
Search for related items by series
- 1 copy at NOBLE (All Libraries).
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gloucester||Children's Readers Shelf||J/E/Chanko (Grade Pre K-K) (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Summary:|| Shows various kinds of baby animals learning to do such things as run, climb, groom, and hunt.
Search for related items by subject
Learning in animals > Juvenile literature.
Animals > Infancy.
Learning in animals.