- ISBN: 9780061992780 (trade bdg. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 006199278X (trade bdg. : alk. paper)
- Description: 339 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Balzer + Bray, 2012.
- 2 copies at NOBLE (All Libraries).
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gloucester||YA Fiction||YA FICTION/Sampson (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Lynnfield||Young Adult Fiction||Young Adult Fiction / Sampson (Text to phone)||In transit||-|
|Saugus||Young Adult Fiction||YA FIC Sampson (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Summary:|| After genetic engineering endows sixteen-year-old Emily and her friends with super powers and changes them into werewolves, the teenagers set off on a dangerous mission to find the people who made them what they are, and to discover why.
Search for related items by subject
Friendship > Fiction.
Genetic engineering > Fiction.
Werewolves > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Genetic engineering > Juvenile fiction.