- ISBN: 9781599906942 (hardback)
- ISBN: 1599906945 (hardback)
- Description: 353 p. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 1st U.S. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Bloomsbury Children's Books, 2012.
- 1 copy at NOBLE (All Libraries).
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Beverly Main||Young Adult Fiction||Young Adult Fiction/ Myers (Text to phone)||Checked out||11/26/2014|
|Gloucester||YA Fiction||YA FICTION/Myers (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Summary:|| Seventeen-year-old Jocelyn follows clues apparently from her dead twin, Jack, in and around Seale House, the terrifying foster home where they once lived, and with help from childhood friend Noah she begins to uncover the truth about Jack's death and the company that employed him and Noah.