The way between the worlds / Alys Clare.
- ISBN: 9780727880970 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 0727880977 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 9781847513915 (trade pbk.)
- ISBN: 1847513913 (trade pbk.)
- Description: 230 p. : map ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Sutton, Surrey, England : Severn House, c2011.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 2 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries).
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Peabody Main||Adult Fiction||Fiction/ Clare (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Peabody West Branch||Adult Fiction||NEW/Fiction/Clare (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Summary:|| Lassair awakes in the morning in 1092 with the feeling that something in the spirit world is trying to reach her. When Lassair learns that a nun has been murdered at the same nunnery where her sister lives, Lassair sets out to investigate.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Lassair (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Nuns > Crimes against > Fiction.
Fens, The (England) > Fiction.
Great Britain > History > Norman period, 1066-1154 > Fiction.
Clare, Alys, "The way between the worlds," Sutton, Surrey, England : Severn House, c2011.