Man made : a stupid quest for masculinity / Joel Stein.
- ISBN: 9780446573122 (regular edition : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0446573124 (regular edition : alk. paper)
- Description: xi, 285 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Grand Central Publishing, 2012.
- 4 of 5 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries).
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Beverly Main||Adult Nonfiction||PN 6231 .M45 S76 2012 (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Danvers||Adult Nonfiction||PN 6231 M45 S76 2012 (Text to Phone)||Checked out||08/09/2016|
|Gloucester||Adult Nonfiction||818.6/Stein (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Salem||Adult Non-Fiction||818.607/STEIN (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Wakefield||Adult Nonfiction (2nd Floor)||818 Stein (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Summary:|| Seeking to learn that masculinity is not defined by the size of his muscles but by the size of his heart, Stein confronts his effete nature by doing a 24-hour shift with LA firefighters, going hunting, rebuilding a house, enduring three days of basic training with the Marine Corps, and going into the ring with UFC Hall of Famer Randy Couture.