365 things to draw and paint / Fiona Watt ; designed and illustrated by Erica Harrison ... [et al.]
- Description: 366 p. : col. ill. ; 28 cm.
- Publisher: [Tulsa, OK : EDC Publishing ; London : Usborne, 2011, c2009].
- ISBN: 9780794527075 (spiral)
- ISBN: 0794527078 (spiral)
- 1 copy at NOBLE (All Libraries).
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gloucester||Children's Nonfiction||J/702.8/Watt (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Summary:||Presents ideas and instructions for more than three hundred drawing and painting projects featuring different styles and media, from crayon drawings of dogs to a painted dragon and a tissue-paper collage of plants decorated with colored pencils.|
Search for related items by subject
Drawing > Technique > Juvenile literature.
|Added title:||Three hundred-sixty-five things to draw and paint|