Dark emperor [sound recording] : & other poems of the night / Joyce Sidman.
- Description: 1 sound disc (30 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 book (1 v. unpaged ; 27 cm.)
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: Prince Frederick, MD : Recorded Books, p2011.
- ISBN: 9781461801672
- ISBN: 1461801672
- ISBN: 9781461819646 (kit)
- ISBN: 1461819644 (kit)
- ISBN: 9780547152288 (book)
- ISBN: 0547152280 (book)
- ISBN: 9781416958550
- ISBN: 141695855X
- 1 copy at NOBLE (All Libraries).
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gloucester||Children's Kits||J/Book and CD/811.54/Sidman (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Summary:||A collection of poems that celebrates the wonder, mystery, and danger of the night and describes the many things that hide in the dark.|
|Notes:||Title from container.|
|Notes:||In container (17 cm.).|
|Notes:||"With tracks every 3-6 minutes for easy book marking"--Container.|
|Notes:||"The same text is on both tracks. Track 2 has page-turn signals"--Container.|
|Performer:||Narrated by Myra Lucretia Taylor.|
|Audience:||4 years and up.|
Search for related items by subject
Children's poetry, American.
Night > Juvenile poetry.