Jazz Age Josephine / by Jonah Winter ; illustrated by Marjorie Priceman.
- ISBN: 9781416961239 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1416961232 (hardcover)
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 29 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Atheneum Books for Young Readers ; c2012.
- 5 of 5 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries).
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Everett - Parlin Memorial||Children's Picture Books||E/Winter (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Gloucester||Children's Nonfiction||J/920/Baker (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Merrimack College||ERC Stacks (2nd)||[ERC] GV1785.B3 W56 2012 (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Peabody Main||Children's Nonfiction||Child/Biography/ Baker (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Saugus||Children's Picture Books||JUV Picture Book Winter (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Summary:|| A tribute to the life of the iconic jazz entertainer depicts her disadvantaged youth in a segregated America, her unique performance talents, and the irrepressible sense of style that helped her overcome racial barriers.
Search for related items by subject