- ISBN: 9780761459811 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 0761459812 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 9780761460930 (ebook)
- ISBN: 0761460934 (ebook)
- Description: 190 p. ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: Tarrytown, N.Y. : Marshall Cavendish, 2011.
- 1 copy at NOBLE (All Libraries).
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Saugus||Young Adult Fiction||YA FIC McClain (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Summary:|| When the aunt she lives with becomes ill, orphaned Linda Delgado must leave Arizona for Philadelphia, where she struggles to adapt to a huge family, eating canned food, and finding an outlet for her love of cooking.