- ISBN: 9781932841626 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1932841628 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9781572846876 (ebk.)
- ISBN: 1572846879 (ebk.)
- Description: 274 p. ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Chicago : Agate, c2011.
- 1 copy at NOBLE (All Libraries).
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gloucester||Adult Fiction||FICTION/Bennett (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|General Note:|| "An Agate Bolden trade paperback original"--P.  of cover.
|Summary:|| "A black teenager and his mother create a makeshift family from their boarding house residents, but the son leaves home to confront his long-absent father"--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
African American families >