The ladies' room / Carolyn Brown.
- Description: 220 p. ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Avalon Books, 2011.
- ISBN: 9780803476028 (hardcover : acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 0803476027 (hardcover : acid-free paper)
- 3 copies at NOBLE (All Libraries).
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Everett - Parlin Memorial||Adult New Books||NEW FIC/Brown (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Gloucester||Adult Fiction||FICTION/Brown (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Reading||Adult Romance||ROMANCE BRO (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Summary:||Secrets told in the church ladies' room are supposed to stay in the ladies' room. But that doesn't mean that what Trudy overhears there during her great-aunt Gertrude's funeral won't change the rest of her life.|
Search for related items by subject
Married women >
Families > Fiction.
Inheritance and succession > Fiction.
Dwellings > Remodeling > Fiction.