- ISBN: 9781442406827 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 1442406828 (hbk.)
- Description: 306 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st Simon Pulse hardcover ed.
- Publisher: New York : Simon Pulse, 2011.
- 2 of 2 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries).
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gloucester||Teen Fiction||TEEN FICTION/ Sales (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Saugus||Young Adult Fiction||YA FIC Sales (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Summary:|| Sixteen-year-old Chelsea knows what to expect when she returns for a summer of historical reenactment at Colonial Essex Village until she learns that her ex-boyfriend is working there, too, and then meets the very attractive Dan who works at a rival historical village.
Search for related items by subject
Sales, Leila, "Past perfect," New York : Simon Pulse, 2011.