Silent partner : the graphic novel / Jonathan Kellerman ; adapted by Ande Parks ; art by Michael Gaydos.
- Description: 180 p. : chiefly ill. ; 27 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Villard Books, c2012.
- ISBN: 9780440423638 (hardcover : acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 0440423635 (hardcover : acid-free paper)
- 3 copies at NOBLE (All Libraries).
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Beverly Main||Adult Graphic Novels||Graphic Novel Fiction/ Kellerman (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Reading||Adult Graphic Novels||GRAPHIC NOVEL KEL (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Salem||Graphic Novels||GRAPHIC NOVEL/SILENT PARTNER : THE GRAPHIC NOVEL (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Summary:||A graphic novel adaptation of the classic New York Times bestseller follows Alex Delaware, as he, driven by grief, tries to find the truth surrounding the death of an ex-lover, with the help of his trusted friend, homicide cop Milo Sturgis.|
Search for related items by subject