- ISBN: 9780375868962 (hard cover)
- ISBN: 0375868968 (hard cover)
- ISBN: 9780375968969 (library binding)
- ISBN: 0375968962 (library binding)
- Description: 327 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, c2011.
- 3 of 4 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries).
1 current hold with 4 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gloucester||Teen Mystery||TEEN MYSTERY/ Mackall (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Marblehead||Teen Fiction||Y FICTION MACKALL, DANDI 2011 (Text to Phone)||On holds shelf||-|
|Melrose||YA Fiction (Art Department)||YA Mackall (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Reading||Teen Fiction||TEEN FICTION MAC (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Summary:|| Sixteen-year-old Hope must defend her developmentally disabled brother (who has not spoken a word since he was seven) when he is accused of murdering a beloved high school baseball coach.
Search for related items by subject
Mackall, Dandi Daley, "The silence of murder," New York : Alfred A. Knopf, c2011.