- ISBN: 9781596434172 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1596434171 (alk. paper)
- Description: 234 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Roaring Brook Press, 2010.
- 0 copies at NOBLE (All Libraries).
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gloucester||YA Fiction||YA FICTION/Shulman (Text to Phone)||Checked out||09/16/2015|
|General Note:|| "A Neal Porter Book."
|Summary:|| When eighth-grade school bully Tod and his friends get caught committing a crime on school property, his penalty--staying after school and writing in a journal under the eye of the school guidance counsellor--reveals aspects of himself that he prefers to keep hidden.