How do dinosaurs say happy birthday? / Jane Yolen & Mark Teague.
- ISBN: 9780545153539 (board book)
- ISBN: 0545153530 (board book)
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 18 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Blue Sky Press, 2011.
- 2 of 2 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries).
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gloucester||Children's Early Books||J/E/Yolen (Early Books) (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Salem||Children's Preschool||j PRESCHOOL (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|General Note:|| Title and statement of responsibility information from cover.
On board pages.
|Summary:|| Illustrations and rhyming text present some of the different ways a dinosaur can make her birthday party special, from thanking guests for their gifts to sharing large pieces of cake.
Search for related items by subject
Birthdays > Juvenile fiction.
Parties > Juvenile fiction.
Dinosaurs > Juvenile fiction.
Stories in rhyme.
Behavior > Fiction.
Birthdays > Fiction.
Parties > Fiction.
Dinosaurs > Fiction.