- ISBN: 9780545317689 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0545317681 (hardcover)
- Description: 288 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: New York : Chicken House/Scholastic Inc., 2011.
- Copyright: ©2010
- 3 of 4 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries).
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Everett - Parlin Memorial||YA Fiction||YA/Brooks (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Lynn||YA Collection||YA/Brooks (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Melrose||YA Fiction (Art Department)||YA Brooks (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Swampscott||Thomson Room||YA Fic-sf Brooks (Text to Phone)||Checked out||02/23/2016|
|Summary:|| Sixteen-year-old Tom Harvey was an ordinary Londoner until an attack that caused fragments of an iPhone to be embedded in his brain, giving him incredible knowledge and power, but using that power against the gang that attacked him and a friend could have deadly consequences.
Search for related items by subject
Young adult fiction.
Science fiction > Juvenile.