Look who's there! / Martine Perrin ; [translated by Marianne Martens].
- ISBN: 9780807576762 (board bk.)
- ISBN: 080757676X (board bk.)
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 18 cm.
- Edition: Albert Whitman board book ed.
- Publisher: [Chicago] : Albert Whitman, 2011.
- 1 of 2 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries).
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Salem||Children's Preschool||j PRESCHOOL (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Swampscott||Children's Room jP Board Books||jP Perrin (Boardbook) (Text to Phone)||In transit||-|
|General Note:|| First published in France by Editions Milan in 2006.
Title from cover.
On board pages.
Translation of: Sur le chemin.
|Summary:|| Text and images on die-cut pages lead the reader to discover the hiding places of a variety of animals in the water and near the shore.
|Target Audience Note:|| 003 and up.
Search for related items by subject
Aquatic animals >
Insects > Juvenile fiction.
Animals > Juvenile fiction.
Toy and movable books > Specimens.
Marine animals > Fiction.
Pond animals > Fiction.
Animals > Fiction.
Toy and movable books.
|Alternate Title:|| Look who is there!