- ISBN: 9780823422685 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0823422682 (hardcover)
- Description: 150 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Holiday House, c2011.
- 1 copy at NOBLE (All Libraries).
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Peabody Main||YA Fiction||YA/Fiction/Castan (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Summary:|| Mexican American middle-schooler Manny finds himself caught between going along with his friends who are set on forming a gang and cutting his ties to them and following his own inclination to stay out of trouble.
|Target Audience Note:|| Ages 10 up.
Search for related items by subject
Interpersonal relations > Fiction.
Conduct of life > Fiction.
Mexican Americans > Fiction.
Middle schools > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.
Gangs > Juvenile fiction.
Los Angeles (Calif.) > Fiction.