- ISBN: 9781599906409 (hardback)
- ISBN: 1599906406 (hardback)
- Description: 324 p. ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Bloomsbury, 2011.
- 1 copy at NOBLE (All Libraries).
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Beverly Main||Young Adult Fiction||Young Adult Fiction/ Vaught (Text to phone)||Checked out||08/12/2013|
|Danvers||YA Fiction||YA Fic / Vaught (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Summary:|| Interest in a new girl and pressure from his parole officer cause seventeen-year-old Del, a gravedigger, to recall and face the "sexting" incident three years earlier that transformed him from a straight-A student-athlete into a social outcast and felon.