- ISBN: 9780761375265 (trade hard cover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0761375260 (trade hard cover : alk. paper)
- Description: 202 p. ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis : Carolrhoda Lab, c2011.
- 2 of 2 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries).
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Marblehead||Teen Fiction||Y FICTION BREZENOFF, STEVEN 2011 (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Melrose||YA Fiction (Art Department)||YA Brezenoff (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Summary:|| Sixteen-year-old Kid, who lives on the streets of Brooklyn, loves Felix, a guitarist and junkie who disappears, leaving Kid the prime suspect in an arson investigation, but a year later Scout arrives, giving Kid a second chance to be in a band and find true love.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Street children > Fiction.
Interpersonal relations > Fiction.
Musicians > FIction.
Alcohol > Fiction.
Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.) > Fiction.
New York (State) > Fiction.
Brezenoff, Steven. "Brooklyn, burning." Minneapolis : Carolrhoda Lab, 2011.