- ISBN: 9781600145698 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1600145698 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780531206355 (reinforced bdg. : Children's Press)
- ISBN: 0531206351 (reinforced bdg. : Children's Press)
- Description: 24 p. : col. ill. ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, MN : Bellwether Media, c2011.
Search for related items by series
- 2 copies at NOBLE (All Libraries).
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Danvers||Children's Nonfiction||juv SH 445 Z63 2011 (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Gloucester||Children's Nonfiction||J/799.1/Zobel (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Contents Note:|| What is fishing? -- Fishing styles and equipment -- Fishing today.
|Summary:|| "Simple text and full-color photographs introduce beginning readers to the sport of fishing. Developed by literacy experts for students in grades two through five"--Provided by publisher.