College majors & careers : a resource guide for effective life planning / Paul Phifer.
- ISBN: 9780816076642 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0816076642 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780816076659 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0816076650 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Description: ix, 294 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 6th ed.
- Publisher: New York NY : Ferguson, c2009.
- 3 of 3 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries).
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Endicott College||Reference Collection||Ref HF 5382.5 .U5 P445 2009 (Text to Phone)||Reshelving||-|
|Gloucester||Adult Nonfiction||331.7/Phifer (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Peabody Main||Adult Nonfiction||Career/ HF 5382.5 .U5 P445 2009 (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Contents Note:|| Clusters of majors -- Who will be helped by this book? -- How this book is organized and how to use it -- Choosing the major that best reflects you -- College- and career-related questions and answers.
|Summary:|| Offers straightforward advice to anyone who is exploring career options. More than 60 majors are covered and are linked to more than 350 career paths.
Search for related items by subject
Vocational guidance >
Vocational interests > United States.
College majors > United States.
Professions > United States.
|Alternate Title:|| College majors and careers
Ferguson college majors & careers