- ISBN: 0316011703 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780316011709 (pbk.)
- Description: 149 p. ; 20 cm.
- Edition: 1st paperback ed.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown, c2007.
- Awards: A Junior Library Guild selection.
- 11 of 13 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries). (Show all copies)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Gloucester.
0 current holds with 13 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gloucester||Teen Storage||TEEN PAPERBACK/Fic/ Abbott (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Gloucester||Teen Paperbacks||TEEN PAPERBACK/Fic/ Abbott (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|General Note:|| Includes readers guide (p. 147-49).
|Summary:|| A middle school boy's life is changed when Jessica, a girl disfigured by burns, starts attending his Catholic school while receiving treatment at a local hospital.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Coming of age > Juvenile fiction.
Middle school students > Juvenile fiction.
Catholic schools > Juvenile fiction.
Schools > Juvenile fiction.
Burns and scalds > Juvenile fiction.
Disfigured persons > Juvenile fiction.
Abbott, Tony. "Firegirl." New York : Little, Brown, 2007.