- ISBN: 1846860431 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781846860430 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781846860928
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 26 cm. + 1 sound disc (digital ; 4 3/4 in.)
- Publisher: Cambridge, MA : Barefoot Books, 2007.
- 3 copies at NOBLE (All Libraries).
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Beverly Main||Children's Picture Books||Child MULTI-MEDIA W (Text to phone)||Checked out||10/14/2014|
|Gloucester||Children's Small Picture Books||J/E/Corr (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Reading||Children's Multimedia||CHILDREN'S 782.42 C (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|Revere||Children's Picture Books and Early Readers||JJ/COR & CD (Text to phone)||Available||-|
|General Note:|| "Sung by Fred Penner."
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Accompanying singalong CD performed by Fred Penner.
|Summary:|| An illustrated version of the well-known song, featuring the relationship between people and the natural world.
Search for related items by subject
Spirituals (Songs) >
Children's songs, English > United States > Texts.