- ISBN: 0688141749 (trade ed)
- ISBN: 0688141730 (lib. bdg.)
- Description: 32 p. : col. ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Greenwillow Books, 1999.
- 5 of 5 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries).
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Danvers||Children's Picture Books||JJ / Jonas (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Everett - Parlin Memorial||Children's Picture Books||E/Jonas (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Everett - Shute Memorial||Children's Picture Books||E/Jonas (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Gloucester||Children's Picture Books||J/E/Jonas (Picture Books) (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Wakefield||Children's Picture Books||Children's Picture Book J (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Summary:|| Portrays a variety of birds and their calls, using the "memory phrases" that birdwatchers have devised to help them hear and remember birdsongs.
Search for related items by subject
Birds > Fiction.
Birdsongs > Fiction.